Motorola Moto E3 specifications details officially revealed
Motorola has not even left us to go around and start looking for leaks as they have brought us some more juicy specs on their devices and as well, some good news. Now, we should not expect the device to launch in the month of September as earlier touted but now, in August. Isn’t that exciting?
With the specs that are already on ground and the ones that we are just learning of, it would be very hard to pick a line of difference between the all new Moto E3 and the Moto G4 Play and in the next lines of text, we will show you how.
First, the Moto E3 is expected to launch with a 5 inch of screen and run the android 6.0 marshmallow out of the box. There would be a main 8MP camera on the back of the device and a selfie shooter of 5MP to balance out the ensemble.
For connectivity, LTE is supported and the internal storage memory is set at 8GB. If you think this is too small for you, don’t worry because there is a micro SD card slot on board.
The only difference between the Moto E3 and the Moto G4 play has to be the size, kind of processor under the hood and the prices too, with the E3 expected to launch in the UK for £100 and its G4 Play counterpart for £130, all in the month of August.
You may also like
HMD Global confirms VoLTE support for Nokia 3, Nokia 5 and Nokia 6 units
Google Play services turns 5 today!
Huawei P10 series show up in Netherlands under a number of carriers
ZTE Blade V8 goes on for sale in China, but there is a beautiful twist
Moto G5 and Moto G5 Plus have been confirmed for Germany, but you cant have it yet
- Motorola Moto G5 Plus packs quite a punch for a mid-range unit
- Availability information for the Motorola Moto G5 units promises the Russian market, complete with pricing information
- Lenovo launches the Motorola Moto G5 amidst much fanfare, graces the mid-range market
- Retail materials for Motorola Moto G5 leaks online, gives insight into the package
- Benchmark test confirms specs on Xiaomi Mi 5c, Huawei P10 and Motorola Moto G5