Motorola Moto G coming 13th November
The Moto G should pack a a 4.5″ 720p display, a quad-core 1.2GHz Snapdragon processor, 5MP camera and 8GB of storage. The device will run Android 4.3 Jelly Bean and will be powered by a 1950mAh battery.
Pricing for the Motorola Moto G was reported to be as aggressive as $215 off contract.
You may also like
- Motorola Moto G5 Plus packs quite a punch for a mid-range unit
- Availability information for the Motorola Moto G5 units promises the Russian market, complete with pricing information
- Lenovo launches the Motorola Moto G5 amidst much fanfare, graces the mid-range market
- Retail materials for Motorola Moto G5 leaks online, gives insight into the package
- Benchmark test confirms specs on Xiaomi Mi 5c, Huawei P10 and Motorola Moto G5