Motorola Moto G crosses FCC, reveals little details
Next month, we are gearing up for the release of two new units from the stales of Motorola and these ones have been aptly named the Motorola Moto G Plus and Moto G. However, we have only been treated to the bigger option in news and leaks but now, it seems that the younger brother would not mind an appearance.
Stopping by at the office of the FCC in the United States, this just goes on to confirm to us that we would get it at the Barcelona event.
Having been given the green light by FCC, we also got to know some things about this new unit. For one, we all know that FCC is not the place to looks hen we need extensive specs, but the bits are better than nothing. One of the most interesting things about this newbie is the integrated support for NFC, which is the first in the G-series line of devices.
Likewise, the FCC listing revealed that the battery on the nit is on the brink of 3000mAh which is just a 100mAh less than what is being advertised on the Plus.
The rest for the specs are things that we have known so far. For example, we have been intimated the information that the G5 would carry 5.5 inches of screen, 16GB of internal storage space and a 13MP/5MP camera combination.
You may also like
HMD Global confirms VoLTE support for Nokia 3, Nokia 5 and Nokia 6 units
Google Play services turns 5 today!
Huawei P10 series show up in Netherlands under a number of carriers
ZTE Blade V8 goes on for sale in China, but there is a beautiful twist
Moto G5 and Moto G5 Plus have been confirmed for Germany, but you cant have it yet
- Motorola Moto G5 Plus packs quite a punch for a mid-range unit
- Availability information for the Motorola Moto G5 units promises the Russian market, complete with pricing information
- Lenovo launches the Motorola Moto G5 amidst much fanfare, graces the mid-range market
- Retail materials for Motorola Moto G5 leaks online, gives insight into the package
- Benchmark test confirms specs on Xiaomi Mi 5c, Huawei P10 and Motorola Moto G5