Motorola Moto G finally unveiled with 4.5″ 720p display
The Motorola Moto G is a budget 4.5″ 720p Gorilla Glass 3 touchscreen phone built inside a plastic casing.
The Moto G runs on Android 4.3 Jelly Bean with the help of a Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 chipset, a quad-core 1.2GHz Cortex-A7 processor, Adreno 305 GPU and 1GB of RAM — all powered by a 1950mAh Li-Ion battery which Motorola boasts will pack 30% more talk time than the one on iPhone 5S. Disappointingly, Moto G has only 8GB of internal storage with no option for memory card expansion.
It features a 5-megapixel camera that can record 720p videos, alongside a LED flash and another 1.3MP snapper in the front.
Motorola is aggressively chasing the mid-range market with a $199 pricing tagged on the Moto G which comes in black, white, dark and light blue, pink, yellow and red color flavors. The Google-owned phone manufacturer also said that their latest stock, the Motorola Moto G, will get Android 4.4 KitKat in “a matter of weeks”.
You may also like
- Motorola Moto G5 Plus packs quite a punch for a mid-range unit
- Availability information for the Motorola Moto G5 units promises the Russian market, complete with pricing information
- Lenovo launches the Motorola Moto G5 amidst much fanfare, graces the mid-range market
- Retail materials for Motorola Moto G5 leaks online, gives insight into the package
- Benchmark test confirms specs on Xiaomi Mi 5c, Huawei P10 and Motorola Moto G5