Motorola Moto G gets reincarnated with LTE and microSD slot
Motorola’s cheap, best-selling Moto G has gotten a morale boost with the introduction of an LTE-enabled variant of the droid.
So that puts the Moto G LTE at a 4.5 inches of display with 720p resolution. It features a 5MP camera as well with front-facing (1.3MP) camera and LED flash unlike the Motorola Moto E which was also announced today but lacks the two last features.
Motorola Moto E LTE rocks 1GB of RAM with a Snapdragon 400 processor and Adreno 305 graphics processor. It runs on Android 4.4.2 KitKat and gets powered by a the same 2070mAh battery on the Moto G which is user-irremovable.
Pricing for the Motorola Moto G LTE starts at £149 for customers UK who will have to wait till June to be able to purchase.
You may also like
- Motorola Moto G5 Plus packs quite a punch for a mid-range unit
- Availability information for the Motorola Moto G5 units promises the Russian market, complete with pricing information
- Lenovo launches the Motorola Moto G5 amidst much fanfare, graces the mid-range market
- Retail materials for Motorola Moto G5 leaks online, gives insight into the package
- Benchmark test confirms specs on Xiaomi Mi 5c, Huawei P10 and Motorola Moto G5