Motorola Moto G5 officially makes it to the Netherlands, pricing revealed
Motorola saw no need in creating a special event for the launch of their Moto G5 and Moto G5 Plus units and this year, they took advantage of the attendance at MWC in Barcelona to make these units public knowledge. Since it has launched, we have heard that the unit would be available in Germany, seen news to suggest that it gets to Russia next month and now, Europe has been added to the list of regions that gets this unit.
Not all of Europe is getting the device now and the deal is limited to Netherlands, where no less than three retailers already have the unit in stock and ready to sell. In this region, the unlooked unit has been listed for a price of €199, and this is the same price that we have seen on the preorder tag for the Germans. We think that this is the official price for the Eurozone, and it makes it another affordable one from the Lenovo sub-brand.
For every country that uses the euro as their currency, you should be expecting a price of €289 on the Moto G5 Plus.
You may also like
LeEco planning a new device, to be a blend of speed and performance
OnePlus rolls out new update to the OnePlus 2 unit, fixes a large number of issues
Samsung Galaxy S8 retail packaging leaks, reveals additional accessories
OnePlus enters the Denmark market with the OnePlus 3T
Samsung Galaxy J7 (2017) shows up on benchmark listings again, reveals other core specs
- Motorola Moto G5 takes a bow into the UK market, available for orders and shipping
- Motorola Moto G5 officially makes it to the Netherlands, pricing revealed
- Motorola Moto G5 Plus packs quite a punch for a mid-range unit
- Availability information for the Motorola Moto G5 units promises the Russian market, complete with pricing information
- Lenovo launches the Motorola Moto G5 amidst much fanfare, graces the mid-range market