Motorola Moto G5 takes a bow into the UK market, available for orders and shipping
If you would like to have the Motorola Moto G5 which Lenovo announced at this year’s MWC, and you happen to be staying in the UK, there’s good news for you as the unit has now landed in that region. It is also available for purchase and shipping, and it is sure that you would get it in a period of 24 hours after paying the asking price of €193, which is an equivalent of $206 somewhere else.
Going on, Motorola announced this unit as MWC which held in last month and alongside it at the event was the bigger, higher spec-ed Moto G5 Plus.
For now, we don’t know when they plan to bring the G5 Plus to the British soil, but we are thinking they would want the smaller unit to sell a little first before its bigger brother joins it there. Whatever their plans may be, we just want to see it launch there too.
You may also like
LeEco planning a new device, to be a blend of speed and performance
OnePlus rolls out new update to the OnePlus 2 unit, fixes a large number of issues
Samsung Galaxy S8 retail packaging leaks, reveals additional accessories
OnePlus enters the Denmark market with the OnePlus 3T
Samsung Galaxy J7 (2017) shows up on benchmark listings again, reveals other core specs
- Motorola Moto G5 takes a bow into the UK market, available for orders and shipping
- Motorola Moto G5 officially makes it to the Netherlands, pricing revealed
- Motorola Moto G5 Plus packs quite a punch for a mid-range unit
- Availability information for the Motorola Moto G5 units promises the Russian market, complete with pricing information
- Lenovo launches the Motorola Moto G5 amidst much fanfare, graces the mid-range market