Motorola Moto X (2014) now priced $299.99 after stir caused by successor
The 2015 Motorola Moto X is about to happen. Even though it’s 2014 predecessor, the Moto X (2014) was released around September, this upcoming Moto X smartphone is expected to rush things up after images of the device started appearing online, hinting at a nearby launch day.
While all these are happening, you’ll now get the Motorola Moto X (2014) for just $299.99. That’s the new off-contract pricing in the United States though we don’t know if this will affect the value of the Motorola product stateside.
On why the device is taking a $100 price cut, Motorola says they want to “give you the power to choose a great mobile experience.”
“When it comes to form and function, Moto has you covered,” the Lenovo-owned phone maker stated on their official blog.
You may also like
- Motorola Moto G5 Plus packs quite a punch for a mid-range unit
- Availability information for the Motorola Moto G5 units promises the Russian market, complete with pricing information
- Lenovo launches the Motorola Moto G5 amidst much fanfare, graces the mid-range market
- Retail materials for Motorola Moto G5 leaks online, gives insight into the package
- Benchmark test confirms specs on Xiaomi Mi 5c, Huawei P10 and Motorola Moto G5