Motorola Moto X+1 specs confirmed
Motorola’s next-in-line flagship device is once again in the gossip mill. This time, it’s about the specs of the phone.
A Brazilian e-commerce website known as LivrariaLogos, who mistakenly outed the Moto E few days before the phones announcement, has once again found itself in the middle of the news once again.
The online retailer excitedly posted a sales page for the yet-to-be-announced Motorola Moto X+1 on their website before putting it out after a few minutes.
According to the pattern, it’s likely we’ll witness the unveiling of the Moto X+1 real soon. It might be a matter of days, or a couple of weeks after all.
Well, what we saw on the sales page before it was put down revealed nothing we haven’t heard of the Motorola Moto X+1 before.
There’s a 5.2″ display with Full HD (1080 x 1920 pixels) resolution, a quad-core 2.3GHz Snapdragon 800 plus 2GB of RAM, 32GB of memory (with only 25GB available).
Also, the Moto X+1 will be packing a 12MP camera and a 2900mAh battery unit.
You may also like
- Motorola Moto G5 Plus packs quite a punch for a mid-range unit
- Availability information for the Motorola Moto G5 units promises the Russian market, complete with pricing information
- Lenovo launches the Motorola Moto G5 amidst much fanfare, graces the mid-range market
- Retail materials for Motorola Moto G5 leaks online, gives insight into the package
- Benchmark test confirms specs on Xiaomi Mi 5c, Huawei P10 and Motorola Moto G5