Motorola Moto Z Force Droid Edition starts getting December security patch
If you are a proud owner of the Motorola Moto Z Force Droid Edition in the United States, there is good news for you as there us a new update that has started to hit the nits of this device. Don’t get your hopes too high and think it brings a new bump to another Nougat platform. Far from it, as this is just one of those monthly security patches.
Coming with the Android security fix for the month of December, the release notes that accompany this update do not show that there is anything else involved in the total package, so we are just going to take it as such also.
This update has just started to roll out and given that it is an OTA bump, you are advised to sit tight and wait for your own to hit your device. However, should you be feeling impatient, you can head over to Settings and manually request one for yourself.
You may also like
HMD Global confirms VoLTE support for Nokia 3, Nokia 5 and Nokia 6 units
Google Play services turns 5 today!
Huawei P10 series show up in Netherlands under a number of carriers
ZTE Blade V8 goes on for sale in China, but there is a beautiful twist
Moto G5 and Moto G5 Plus have been confirmed for Germany, but you cant have it yet
- Motorola Moto G5 Plus packs quite a punch for a mid-range unit
- Availability information for the Motorola Moto G5 units promises the Russian market, complete with pricing information
- Lenovo launches the Motorola Moto G5 amidst much fanfare, graces the mid-range market
- Retail materials for Motorola Moto G5 leaks online, gives insight into the package
- Benchmark test confirms specs on Xiaomi Mi 5c, Huawei P10 and Motorola Moto G5