Motorola Moto Z Force Droid Edition starts getting December security patch
If you are a proud owner of the Motorola Moto Z Force Droid Edition in the United States, there is good news for you as there us a new update that has started to hit the nits of this device. Don’t get your hopes too high and think it brings a new bump to another Nougat platform. Far from it, as this is just one of those monthly security patches.
Coming with the Android security fix for the month of December, the release notes that accompany this update do not show that there is anything else involved in the total package, so we are just going to take it as such also.
This update has just started to roll out and given that it is an OTA bump, you are advised to sit tight and wait for your own to hit your device. However, should you be feeling impatient, you can head over to Settings and manually request one for yourself.
You may also like
Google Assistant coming to Marshmallow and Nougat flavored Android units
Huawei P10 series finally launches with dual Leica cameras, awesome design and killer specs
LG G6 suffers yet another leak, gets outed in official colours
T-Mobile commences Nougat update roll-out to the LG Stylo 2 Plus on its network
Retail materials for Motorola Moto G5 leaks online, gives insight into the package
- Retail materials for Motorola Moto G5 leaks online, gives insight into the package
- Benchmark test confirms specs on Xiaomi Mi 5c, Huawei P10 and Motorola Moto G5
- Motorola Moto G5 Plus leaks again, showcases back of unit
- Motorola Moto Z units running the Nougat 7.1.1 spotted on GFX Bench
- Motorola Moto Z units in Brazil and India starts getting the Nougat