Motorola Moto Z Force Droid Edition starts getting December security patch
If you are a proud owner of the Motorola Moto Z Force Droid Edition in the United States, there is good news for you as there us a new update that has started to hit the nits of this device. Don’t get your hopes too high and think it brings a new bump to another Nougat platform. Far from it, as this is just one of those monthly security patches.
Coming with the Android security fix for the month of December, the release notes that accompany this update do not show that there is anything else involved in the total package, so we are just going to take it as such also.
This update has just started to roll out and given that it is an OTA bump, you are advised to sit tight and wait for your own to hit your device. However, should you be feeling impatient, you can head over to Settings and manually request one for yourself.
You may also like
- Motorola Moto Z Force Droid Edition starts getting December security patch
- Motorola Moto Z gets new update, fixes bugs, doesn’t bump the software version
- Deal Alert: Motorola Moto Z selling for $200 lesser in the US
- Motorola Moto E3 goes on sale officially in the United Kingdom
- Live images leak for the Motorola Moto M, shows off some specs