Motorola Moto Z gets new update, fixes bugs, doesn’t bump the software version
The Motorola Moto Z users got a nice treat last month when their OEM took them away from the table where the Marshmallow dessert was being served and offered them the Nougat instead. Now, there is a new update rolling out to the unit of the device and if you are getting it, it comes with a build number of NPL25.86-17-3. Coming at a massive size of 540MB too, we are surprised that this one does not bump the software version of the device past the Nougat 7.0 mark.
In what looks like a house maintenance update, the new package mainly brings with it fixes for some bugs such as the low notification sound problem that has been faced by a number of users for quite some times now. The update has just started to roll out also so you need to be patient for it to hit your unit. If you are feeling impatient though, you could just get yourself a fast one by manually requesting for the update from your Settings Dashboard.
You may also like
- Motorola Moto Z Force Droid Edition starts getting December security patch
- Motorola Moto Z gets new update, fixes bugs, doesn’t bump the software version
- Deal Alert: Motorola Moto Z selling for $200 lesser in the US
- Motorola Moto E3 goes on sale officially in the United Kingdom
- Live images leak for the Motorola Moto M, shows off some specs