Motorola set to unveil something “exciting” on Wednesday
United States phone producer Motorola seems to have something rolled up its sleeves and which might see the light of the day very soon. The company said they will be handing out boxes to media men after an “exciting announcement” on Wednesday 25th February.
What lies in these boxes we do not know but the Moto Maxx maker promised to deliver a device “smarter than smartphones” very soon, we might be looking at the launch of a new smartphone, perhaps a flagship at that.
Motorola could also be on the way to unveiling the next generation Moto E but we’ll have to wait till Wednesday to confirm that.
You may also like
- Motorola set to unveil something “exciting” on Wednesday
- Motorola Moto Maxx set to break cover in India
- Lenovo finally closes Motorola deal, phone maker now set at 3rd position in India
- New Motorola Smartphone, Moto XT1799-2 Spotted on TENAA With 4GB RAM
- Moto X4 Officially Launches With Dual Camera Setup