Motorola starts rolling out Nougat 7.0, hits Moto Z and Moto G units first
Alongside the announcement that Motorola made back in the October of this year that some of its devices would be getting the Nougat 7.0 up and running on them soon was also the promise that the devices to get it first on their line would be none other than the duo of Moto Z and the fourth-generation Moto G. Just a couple of months down the line of that announcement, that has started to take position and the company has kept to its promise.
For now, we have no information from the company on which of their devices would be getting this push next but with sightings of the Moto X Play that runs Nougat in benchmark tests already, it is safe to assume that this one is the next in line to be served the cool dessert. It is also worth mentioning that while we have seen the Nougat 7.0 get to the Moto Z and 4tth generation Moto G now, the software spotted on the Moto X on GFXbench is none other than Nougat 7.1 which means that it might skip this present step.
You may also like
HMD Global confirms VoLTE support for Nokia 3, Nokia 5 and Nokia 6 units
Google Play services turns 5 today!
Huawei P10 series show up in Netherlands under a number of carriers
ZTE Blade V8 goes on for sale in China, but there is a beautiful twist
Moto G5 and Moto G5 Plus have been confirmed for Germany, but you cant have it yet
- Motorola starts rolling out Nougat 7.0, hits Moto Z and Moto G units first
- Motorola starts selling the unlocked Moto Z units in the United States
- Nougat update starts rolling out to the Motorola Droid Turbo 2 unit
- Motorola Moto Z units in Brazil and India starts getting the Nougat
- Motorola Moto Z Force Droid Edition starts getting December security patch