New leak from South Korea points to April 7 as Galaxy S8 flagship pre-order commencement date
At this point in time, you should know already that Samsung has scheduled an event for the 29th of march, and it is on this day that they would be unveiling both Samsung Galaxy S8 flagship units for this year. Likewise, you might have also heard the inside gist that the units would be out on the shelves form the 21st of April, and that has come up in the news more than once now. What hasn’t been added is when the preorders would begin for sure, but we might have a good idea as to that now.
Today, a new report has come out of South Korea and it claims that the preorder for this new unit would start on the 7th of April. Applying some modicum of common sense to the mater, this is a very good date if they would truly start to sell on the 21st, giving interested customers a timeframe of 14 days to get theirs on preorders too.
However, it is important that we just take this with a pinch of salt, alongside the other unconfirmed dates, till Samsung says something themselves.
You may also like
LeEco planning a new device, to be a blend of speed and performance
OnePlus rolls out new update to the OnePlus 2 unit, fixes a large number of issues
Samsung Galaxy S8 retail packaging leaks, reveals additional accessories
OnePlus enters the Denmark market with the OnePlus 3T
Samsung Galaxy J7 (2017) shows up on benchmark listings again, reveals other core specs
- New leak from South Korea points to April 7 as Galaxy S8 flagship pre-order commencement date
- New leak provides more insight into what to expect on the Nokia 3310 remake
- New leak reveals entire spec sheet for the Samsung Galaxy S8+
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 could ship with support for external keyboard, according to new leak
- New leaks shows what might be Sony’s lineup at MWC