New Oppo smartphone gets TENAA certification, likely to be a R9 series
A new device from Oppo has gone on to get its certification from the Chinese version of the FCC and even though we do not have an actual name for this one yet, we do have something close to a model number and also, some specs to play with as always.
Listed as the Oppo R9km on TENAA, we are pushed to believe that this device would be coming to stay as part of the already existent R9 series which Oppo has on ground already. This is not only a guesswork but purely logical also given that the device bears a lot of semblance in build and specs to the R9 also.
Sadly, we don’t have too much specs from TENAA to consider but we do know that under the hood, we would have a QUALCOMM snapdragon 625 chipset and there would be the integration of the fast charge technology on it. On or before next month when we plan to see the device officially launched, we are optimistic that we would get ore spec leak and a better look at this one.
You may also like
HMD Global confirms VoLTE support for Nokia 3, Nokia 5 and Nokia 6 units
Google Play services turns 5 today!
Huawei P10 series show up in Netherlands under a number of carriers
ZTE Blade V8 goes on for sale in China, but there is a beautiful twist
Moto G5 and Moto G5 Plus have been confirmed for Germany, but you cant have it yet
- New Oppo device, an A57, passes through TENAA in China
- New Oppo smartphone gets TENAA certification, likely to be a R9 series
- New Oppo teaser suggests launch of new device, could be the R9S
- Here is a video of the all new Oppo Find 7 getting unwrapped and handled
- Oppo’s new unit surfaces on GFXBench, reveals specs and could be the F1 Plus