New Oppo teaser suggests launch of new device, could be the R9S
If memory serves us right, we would remember that there have been some reports about Oppo planning to up its game and create a successor to the R9 smartphone. This device would be called the R9S and for now, we have news that it could be coming sometimes in this year. To further back this claim, there is a teaser online which is allegedly to be that of the upcoming Oppo R9S.
The teaser image says nothing than “the next one?” but goes on to indicate that the major selling point on the R9S would be none other than its camera which would be a package of 16MP in front and a lesser 13MP out back.
As regard specs, we don’t have much but rumours have already said that the Snapdragon 625 would be used and that for now, the Oppo R9S is in the production stage. One other thing we got to know is that there is every possibility of this smartphone coming with the Super VOOC charging technology that was announced early in the year.
You may also like
HMD Global confirms VoLTE support for Nokia 3, Nokia 5 and Nokia 6 units
Google Play services turns 5 today!
Huawei P10 series show up in Netherlands under a number of carriers
ZTE Blade V8 goes on for sale in China, but there is a beautiful twist
Moto G5 and Moto G5 Plus have been confirmed for Germany, but you cant have it yet
- New Oppo device, an A57, passes through TENAA in China
- New Oppo smartphone gets TENAA certification, likely to be a R9 series
- New Oppo teaser suggests launch of new device, could be the R9S
- Here is a video of the all new Oppo Find 7 getting unwrapped and handled
- Oppo’s new unit surfaces on GFXBench, reveals specs and could be the F1 Plus