New rumour suggest another chipset choice for the LeEco Redmi Pro 2, debunks other rumours too
There has been recent trouble in paradise for LeEco in terms of the financial strength of the Asian company but despite that, they are looking to release a new flagship soon. If what we are hearing now is on the money, they are going all out on their next design, and they would really be praying to the stars for this to be their big break.
From what the Chinese company had said themselves, this new phone would pack the QUALCOMM snapdragon 835 chipsets, making us very sure that this is a high-end offering.
Out of China today comes two images, and they have both been said to be the new thing that LeEco is developing. Should this be true, it means that the handset would come with a dual curved touchscreen. From the images, it can also be deduced that this unit is supposed to be thin and beneath it is a USB Type C sort of cable.
There is no 3.5mm jack on what we have seen, and they might be going the way of later 2017 flagships already.
In all, we expect the LeEco unit to hit the market in April, expected to come with 6GB of RAM and an internal storage space of 256GB
You may also like
LeEco planning a new device, to be a blend of speed and performance
OnePlus rolls out new update to the OnePlus 2 unit, fixes a large number of issues
Samsung Galaxy S8 retail packaging leaks, reveals additional accessories
OnePlus enters the Denmark market with the OnePlus 3T
Samsung Galaxy J7 (2017) shows up on benchmark listings again, reveals other core specs
- New rumours puts the launch date of the LeEco Le X850 at April 7
- New rumour suggest another chipset choice for the Xiaomi Redmi Pro 2, debunks other rumours too
- New rumour suggest another chipset choice for the LeEco Redmi Pro 2, debunks other rumours too
- New Huawei device, rumoured to be the P10 Lite, shows up on GeekBench
- New Meizu device, rumoured to be the Meizu M4, leaked via TENAA