New rumour suggest another chipset choice for the Xiaomi Redmi Pro 2, debunks other rumours too
Earlier yesterday, a new rumour started to make the rounds on the upcoming Redmi Pro 2 unit, and we got to know then that the device is being planned with a QUALCOMM snapdragon 660 chipsets. This chipset would be paired to a single camera unit on the back of the device, taking a step back from the first Redmi Pro which happened to be the first Xiaomi unit to carry a dual camera setup.
However, there is a new leak from China that says otherwise, and this one states that the Redmi Pro 2 would be better than earlier leaks suggested. For one, the new rumour has backed the retention of the dual camera technology, making it the best bet to take the baton from the Redmi Pro. The rumour goes further to tell us that each rear camera would have a rating of 12MP on them.
In the end, the leak opined that we would get a Helios P25 chipset from MediaTek instead of the yet-to-be-announced SD 660 from Qualcomm. Supposed to have an all-metal deign and configurations up to 4GB RAM/64GB ROM, the Redmi Pro 2 is shaping up to be an interesting release already.
You may also like
LeEco planning a new device, to be a blend of speed and performance
OnePlus rolls out new update to the OnePlus 2 unit, fixes a large number of issues
Samsung Galaxy S8 retail packaging leaks, reveals additional accessories
OnePlus enters the Denmark market with the OnePlus 3T
Samsung Galaxy J7 (2017) shows up on benchmark listings again, reveals other core specs
- New rumours puts the launch date of the LeEco Le X850 at April 7
- New rumour suggest another chipset choice for the Xiaomi Redmi Pro 2, debunks other rumours too
- New rumour suggest another chipset choice for the LeEco Redmi Pro 2, debunks other rumours too
- New Huawei device, rumoured to be the P10 Lite, shows up on GeekBench
- New Meizu device, rumoured to be the Meizu M4, leaked via TENAA