New update to Samsung ‘s TouchWiz UI confirmed to be bringing themes
For the records, TouchWiz UI is the result to Samsung’s modification and tweaking of the default Android OS interface we see on Samsung Galaxy droids. The UI is popular because it’s used in most of all Samsung Android smartphones except a few like the Galaxy S5 Google Play Edition which trots with a virgin installation of pure Android.
However, Samsung is about to step up it’s game regarding the customization of how your phone’s user interface. Many customers in the recent past have claimed not liking how TouchWiz itself looks, so Samsung has built something that can give you access to alter the phone’s software appearance — themes.
According to Italian tech guy Antonio Monaco who tweeted the images on Instagram, ‘Themes’ is coming to Samsung smartphones very soon. We do expect the feature to be available only in high-end Samsung devices for the start, with an update to lesser models much later.
Here is the rest of the screen ‘shots’:
You may also like
- LeEco pushes out new update to the Le S3 and Le Pro 3 units, improves app drawer, camera, sensors, et al
- Kyocera DuraForce Pro on the Verizon network starts getting new update
- Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime starts getting new update, brings on board the latest security patch
- Galaxy S7 Edge units on the Nougat start getting new update
- HP commences roll-out of new update to the Elite x3