New Xiaomi Mi 6 leak suggests design element, leaks storage options and colours too
So far, there has been a handful of leaks surrounding the current production and development of what is to be the next flagship in the line of Xiaomi smartphones – the Mi 6 – and thanks to a leak that made the news in the month of October, we got something close to the actual images of the device, or we thought we did. If this new rumour out of china is to be believed at all, then Xiaomi MI 6 might end up not looking like what we have earlier seen, but opt to borrow designs from the book of the already existent Note 2.
Going further, the new rumour also makes it clear that the device would be running on a QUALCOMM snapdragon 835 chipsets and it would be coming out officially in the month of February, 2017.
While this is the same as what we have also heard elsewhere so far, this new leak gives to us that the device would be available in 128GB and 256GB storage options and come in colour choices of white, black and blue.
While it has been said that this leak has been given by a renowned tipster in China, we still expect you to take everything with a pinch of salt.
You may also like
- New Xiaomi Mi 6 leak suggests design element, leaks storage options and colours too
- Two new Xiaomi devices visits TENAA, looks like variants of the same module
- New Xiaomi Mi Note 2 leaks shows an amazing bezel-less device!
- New Xiaomi Mi Note 2 leaks confirms the dual curved edge screen display
- New Xiaomi Mi 5 details surface