Next Samsung smartwatch might feature ring control
Samsung is one technologist who knows how to create weird inventions. Whether it’s a curved Samsung Galaxy Round or a round-edged Galaxy Note Edge, the Koreans like to be first in launching new tech even though they are easily criticized (even by us) when they try to emulate other people’s designs — which is what everybody virtually does these days.
In the news today, Samsung seems to have designed a kind of smartwatch that has a tuner ring by it’s side for controlling the device. While Apple Watch uses the normal crown used in normal smartwatches for things like zooming in and out, Samsung seems to have found an alternative to such functions.
Samsung recently had a patent registered in it’s name with the outer ring design though we can’t guess exactly what the functions of this ring are going to be. In regular sports watches, the ring is used as a means of showing the time in different regions.
You may also like
- Next Samsung smartwatch might feature ring control
- Samsung to patronise LG for battery units on their next Note device
- Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro receives certification from the Wi-Fi Alliance, bound for release next year
- Samsung’s Galaxy Note 7 Set for Production Starting Next Month
- Sneak Peak Of What Samsung’s Next Galaxy Phone Could Look Like