Nokia 215 and Nokia 215 Dual SIM torchlight phones announced
Last year, Microsoft vowed to put an end to its feature phones lineup. However, with the release of two Nokia torchlight phones, the Nokia Devices & Services owner looks to have taken back its words.
The Nokia 215 and Nokia 215 Dual SIM are practically the same phone, save the Dual SIM has dual SIM card support, and thus weighs a tad bit than the former. The phone has a 2.4″ screen and torchlight between the microUSB and headphone jack at the top.
For photos, you’ll find a 0.3MP camera at the back of the Nokia 215 . The phone can browse the Internet as well with Opera Mini, Facebook, Facebook Messenger, Twitter , Bing Search and MSN Weather all pre-installed. There’s an FM radio and also Bluetooth 3.0 for sharing mp3 files — the phone has a 32GB microSD card slot.
Microsoft says the Nokia 215 and Nokia 215 Dual SIM will go on sale in some European, African, Middle East and Asian countries soon with an SRP (suggested retail price) of $30.
You may also like
- Nokia 215 and Nokia 215 Dual SIM torchlight phones announced
- New leak provides more insight into what to expect on the Nokia 3310 remake
- New Nokia 3310 leak describes what the feature phone would look like
- Nokia will employ Foxconn’s aid to produce a mobile phone in 2016
- Nokia to be renamed Microsoft Mobile after acquisition?