Nokia 6 has a variant, might go international after all.
Since HMD Global acquired the rights to make phones with the Nokia naming and branding system, we have been expecting a slew of smartphones and today, we might have started to see the promises get manifested in the flesh.
Launching the Nokia 6 today for a price of $250, the unit is supposed to be available in China as at the time of launch but as time goes in, it is expected to make its official bow in other markets too.
There is a new variant of the Nokia 6 which has received its certification from Bluetooth SIG. This new model carries a model number of TA-1003 and listed alongside the original which has a model number of TA-1000, this is looking to be the variant that would be launched internationally.
For us, the Nokia 6 might not be the most impressive unit on the market but if they start this way, and they also go on to launch in intentional markets too, this would mean that we would get interesting models along the line and some global presence from Nokia again.
You may also like
- Nokia 6 has a variant, might go international after all.
- 2014 World Cup: Nokia 630 launched in Brazil with TV reciever
- Microsoft releases feature phone named Microsoft Nokia 216
- Nokia planning the launch of two high end in 2016 fourth quarter, reports suggest
- Nokia will employ Foxconn’s aid to produce a mobile phone in 2016