Nokia Lumia 520’s successor, Lumia 530, flashes past FCC
Sometime ago, we informed you that Nokia is about unleashing a successor for the most successful Windows Phone yet — the Nokia Lumia 520.
Time has passed, things have changed, and Nokia is now owned by Microsoft. But tonelessness, Microsoft allowed Nokia section to carry on with the making of the Lumia 530.
The Nokia Lumia 530, or the Nokia by Microsoft Lumia 530, will have dual SIM support, as the double IMEI number caught on the device’s listing at FCC hints.
The device will measure 119.7 millimeters by 62.3 millimeters, just about the same as it’s predecessor but the Lumia 530 will pack a larger 4.3-inch display, as our sources claimed.
You may also like
- Nokia Lumia 520 now $29 in the Land Of The Free
- Sprint launches unlocked Microsoft’s Nokia Lumia 635 for $168
- Lumia 1030 (Nokia Lumia 1020 successor) to have a 50MP camera?
- Nokia Lumia 730 takes a selfie with “most number of people with recognizable faces”
- Dual SIM Windows 8.1 Phone, Nokia Lumia 530, launched in Nigeria