Nokia Lumia 730 will have a dual SIM version too
The smartphone which is reportedly coming as a selfie-focused device (like Sony’s Xperia C3) will be available in a dual SIM card iteration.
Meanwhile, another flavor of the Lumia 730 phone has been uploaded on the interwebs. The earlier leak samples a green-colored smartphone while this one shows a brightly-colored orange back cover.
The Nokia Lumia 730 is coming with a screen which is reported to measure 4.7 inches in size (this claim is still to be verified) with 720 x 1280 pixels resolution. The device is powered by a 2000mAh battery.
There’s a 1.2GHz quad-core processor, Adreno 305 GPU, 1GB of RAM, an 8GB of expandable storage and 5MP front-facing camera. The back camera on the phone is said to be 6.5MP.
A report that surfaced this afternoon says that the Lumia 730 will be packing a $240 pricing, a claim we are also yet to verify.
You may also like
- Nokia Lumia 520 now $29 in the Land Of The Free
- Sprint launches unlocked Microsoft’s Nokia Lumia 635 for $168
- Lumia 1030 (Nokia Lumia 1020 successor) to have a 50MP camera?
- Nokia Lumia 730 takes a selfie with “most number of people with recognizable faces”
- Dual SIM Windows 8.1 Phone, Nokia Lumia 530, launched in Nigeria