Nokia Lumia 735 with LTE goes on sale in Australia, Ireland, Malaysia and UK
Microsoft, today, has unleashed the LTE version of the Nokia Lumia 730 selfie phone in a string of countries. The Nokia Lumia 735 comes with a single SIM card slot instead of two found on it’s 730 sibling.
In the UK, the Nokia Lumia 735 is rolling out at an official price of £199.95. It’s important to note the device is coming to UK with Cortana installed right from the box so no need for updates before you get the visual mobile secretary.
Coming to Malaysia, the Microsoft Windows Phone 8.1-powered smartphone is up for order at 770 Malaysian Ringgits per units while Ireland customers can order theirs at €219.
For AD$399, customers in Australia can purchase their Lumia 735 outright from either Dick Smith, Harvey Norman or JB Hi-fi outlets while network carrier, Vodafone, will be offering the smartphone on a $30 postpaid plan.
Nokia Lumia 735 key specs:
- 4.7″ 720p AMOLED display
- 1GB of RAM, 8GB expandable storage
- 1.2GHz quad-core Snapdragon 400 CPU
- Windows Phone 8.1
- 6.7MP rear and 5MP front camera
- 220mAh battery
With that being said, Microsoft has promised to bring the 735 in other markets in coming weeks though users in regions where 4G technology is still tender (eg., India) or not available will be given the 3G-only dual SIM Nokia Lumia 730 instead.
You may also like
- Nokia Lumia 520 now $29 in the Land Of The Free
- Sprint launches unlocked Microsoft’s Nokia Lumia 635 for $168
- Lumia 1030 (Nokia Lumia 1020 successor) to have a 50MP camera?
- Nokia Lumia 730 takes a selfie with “most number of people with recognizable faces”
- Dual SIM Windows 8.1 Phone, Nokia Lumia 530, launched in Nigeria