Nokia Superman will be coming with a 4.7″ display and 5MP front-facer later this year
Nokia Superman has been in the works even before the Microsoft acquisition of the company.
Microsoft hasn’t stopped Nokia from working on it though, and details of the upcoming smartphone has got to our hands.
Nokia was said to have used a 5-megapixel front-facing camera for the smartphone which focuses more on taking of selfies.
Nokia Superman is still the codename for the phone since we don’t know the real name it’s going to debut with. It has a 4.7″ screen with still unknown resolution. The phone will be running on Windows Phone OS (likely Windows Phone 8.1).
Nokia Superman will be released into the midrange offering and is expected to go official by the second half of this year.
You may also like
- Nokia Superman will be coming with a 4.7″ display and 5MP front-facer later this year
- Nokia Lumia 730 pictured, specs inside
- ZenFone 3 Deluxe made available for sale in Taiwan
- A Sneak Peak with Huawei’s P9 Prototype
- Gionee Pioneer P2M launched with $110 price tag in India
- Nokia Lumia 1520 V or Nokia Lumia 1520 mini shown in prints
- The Meizu M3E reaches 3 million registrations and climbing in China