Nokia wants to know if the word ‘phablet’ looks appealing to you for large-screen phones
We all know Nokia is planning to unveil the Bandit, the Nokia Lumia 1520 in near time. The Lumia 1520 sports a 6-inch display we know, but what we don’t know (until recently) is that Nokia wants to know if ‘phablet’ is the appropriate category for the Lumia 1520 and it’s likes, to be placed. Samsung Galaxy Note 3, Sony Xperia Z (Xperia Z Ultra was actually intended) and HTC T6 were the representatives of these ‘smartphones with very large screens’ Nokia wants to know about.
When we got wind of this news, we quickly went to tell Nokia our own piece of mind but the survey page had been already pulled down with an excuse:
According to Nokia’s question, what do you think phones with 5.9 to 6.8 inches of display be called? Submit your answers in the comment box below. Best answer wins a castle in Wonderland (I know you watched Alice In Wonderland when you were a kid, you spoilt brat!)
You may also like
- Nokia wants to know if the word ‘phablet’ looks appealing to you for large-screen phones
- HTC wants to buy Nokia’s Chennai, India, manufacturing plant
- The Nokia 3310 is truly back, but you might not like it
- iPhone maker swoops in to buy Nokia property
- Lava currently in talks to buy Nokia’s abandoned Chennai plant?