Note 4 and Note Edge take the benchmark tests, results are similarly superb
Once upon a time, the two latest Note beasts from Samsung underwent a benchmark test session at AnTuTu and the results came out looking pretty solid.
The pictures are going to peak for themselves but let’s quickly point out that the first one (the one above this paragraph) belongs to the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 running on a Snapdragon 805 processor while the second one belongs to the Samsung Galaxy Note Edge who’s tested using an Exynos-powered variant.
While both smartphones did similarly, it will be nice to see a Snapdragon 805 Note Edge pitted against the Snapdragon 805 Note 4 as well as an Exynos-powered Note 4 vs an Exynos-powered Note Edge.
Samsung has warned that the Galaxy Note Edge is a limited edition concept — whatever that means — that should be hinting at a limited availability of the phone in the market.
You may also like
- Limited Edition Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Announced
- Samsung start to roll-out February security patch to Galaxy Note 4 units in Europe
- Xiaomi introduces the Redmi Note 4X in a color splash, to launch tomorrow
- Xiaomi to unveil the Redmi Note 4X on Feb. 14
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 (unlocked) selling for less than $350 in the US