After OnePlus 2 launch, OnePlus readies second 2015 smartphone
Known as the “2016 Flagship Killer,” the OnePlus 2 will surprise you as only the company’s second smartphone, despite all the buzz that followed its arrival. The popularity was there, all thanks to the 2014-released OnePlus One, the smartphone that “cut out the middle man”, thereby making sure average consumers buy top quality at decent pricing.
Surprisingly, OnePlus says they are now making a third smartphone, which will break cover this year, bringing the total number of their 2015 smartphones to two. This was contained in a statement made by co-founder of OnePlus, Carl Pei, at an interview with American newspaper USA Today.
How soon the third smartphone was not discussed, rather Carl explained that OnePlus do not envisage a OnePlus television, home scale or even fitness band, but instead they will work on making Oxygen OS compatible with “everyone’s stuff.”
You may also like
- After OnePlus 2 launch, OnePlus readies second 2015 smartphone
- OnePlus 3 Starts getting Android OS Oreo Update
- OnePlus 6 Concept Design Surfaces Online
- OnePlus 3T available in another storage option for EU and North American markets
- Samsung Galaxy Note 7 has more users than HTC 10, OnePlus 3T and LG V20 – Report