OnePlus launches the OnePlus 3T Collette in all black, but you might not get it
The OnePlus 3T, in itself, is a kind of special edition smartphone, and when the OEM started to promise a special edition of this same unit again, the market knew it was in for another surprise. This surprise has new been unveiled and even though the teaser showed the unit in blue, the only blue thing here is the package. However, we could get more colour options asides from this launched black in the future.
To get this unit, you would need to place an order for the unit from the official website of OnePlus and if you ever want to be an owner, now might be the time to do that since there would be a limited edition of 250 units only.
This, having been dubbed the Collette edition of the OnePlus 3T, would not be available for purchase online but rather from the Collette Store in Paris. The doors of the store would open on the 21st of march at exactly 11am, so you better have your money in hand and a good number on the queue.
There is a Collette logon on the back of this special run and for pricing, the units which would all have internal storage spaces of 128GB would sell for €479.
You may also like
LeEco planning a new device, to be a blend of speed and performance
OnePlus rolls out new update to the OnePlus 2 unit, fixes a large number of issues
Samsung Galaxy S8 retail packaging leaks, reveals additional accessories
OnePlus enters the Denmark market with the OnePlus 3T
Samsung Galaxy J7 (2017) shows up on benchmark listings again, reveals other core specs
- OnePlus launches the OnePlus 3T Collette in all black, but you might not get it
- HTC discounts their flagship, the HTC 10, in India
- Removed navigation bar feature on Android Nougat still runs on the Nexus 6P
- BlackBerry Leap hits Nigerian and South African markets
- Online poll shows Samsung Galaxy Note 4 tramples on Apple iPhone 6 Plus
- 5.5″ HTC Desire 728 launched at $269
- Nokia Lumia 830 will be available in Canada by month end