OnePlus opens “Experience” shop where limited One smartphones will be sold
In China, Oppo Mobiles breakaway, OnePlus has announced it’s first offline shop which it calls the OnePlus Store. The “Experience” shop will feature a number of OnePlus accessories and the company’s only smartphone, the OnePlus One.
The shop, situated in the heart of Beijing, China, will officially open it’s gates to customers on the 20th of December. A bamboo-covered limited edition OnePlusOne and a JBL Special Edition model will be in stock in the outlet.
Further down south, OnePlus is prepping to launch penetrate into neighboring India. The privately-backed start-up will launch it’s first product (the OnePlus One, of course) on Amazon.in come December 2nd.
You may also like
- OnePlus opens “Experience” shop where limited One smartphones will be sold
- “2014 flagship killer” will go on sale once again for one hour on November 17
- Samsung Galaxy S7 Rumored to Challenge Apple’s iPhone 6S
- Two more flavors of the LG G3 will be added next month
- Oppo Offer Strike deal Just To Sell Smartphone’s At JB Hi-Fi
- Samsung Galaxy S8 spotted in a new, detailed leak from China
- ZTE Nubia N1