OnePlus planning to Invade Malaysia and India
The Chinese company is on the look out for a general manager in India as well as in Malaysia, according to their official website.
It’s not clear what OnePlus’ strategy in these countries will be like, however, we suspect they’ll choose a popular e-commerce platform in either markets where they will retail their phones and might even host flash sales like fellow compatriots Xiaomi is doing.
The OnePlus One — which is the company’s only device for now — comes with a 5.5″ FHD display, 3GB of RAM, 13MP camera and a sealed 3100mAh battery.
You may also like
- OnePlus Planning To Launch Special Edition of OnePlus 5
- OnePlus planning to Invade Malaysia and India
- OnePlus could be planning the launch of the OnePlus 3T
- OnePlus might be planning hardware revamp of the OnePlus 3
- New leak suggests that upcoming OnePlus 3T would cost significantly more than the OnePlus 3S