Oppo A53m gets TENAA certification, specs leaks
Oppo is really pushing for the release of 2 of its mobile phones right now and work is not stopping on either. With the Oppo A53m and the Oppo A33m getting their 3C certification just over a while ago, the A33m has just recently been to TENAA (FCC, in China) and came out with its certification. This means that we would have an handful of specifications to mull over for now. The A53m on the other hand is yet to get its own certification from TENAA but that is expected soon, and that soon is now.
The Oppo A53m is expected to be the higher variant to the other A53 that was developed by Oppo likewise and is now known to come with a 5.5 inch of screen build. There’s a resolution of 720 x 1280 on board and an octa-core processor clocking at a frequency of 1.5GHz and packing 2GB of RAM.
With a support for 4G LTE connectivity, the device brings along a 16MB of internal space and a further 128GB capable slot should you feel the need for expansion. Oppo A53m would also be coming with a rear camera of 13MP and a dedicated 5MP front snapper, all powered by a battery whose capacity we’re yet to know.
You may also like
- Oppo A53m gets TENAA certification, specs leaks
- Oppo’s A33m and A53m get 3C certification
- A new LeEco smartphone, rumored to be Le Pro 3, scores 160,000+ on AnTuTu benchmark
- 40k Xiaomi Redmi 1S sold out in 4 seconds on Flipkart today
- Microsoft to lay off 20% of Nokia employees in Finland
- Top 4 Smartphones Released Last Week
- LG Google Nexus 4 takes a $100 price cut