Oppo A71 Launches Quietly With 13MP Camera
Oppo is doing big things in the background as the tech company has been revealed to have officially unveiled yet another smartphone quietly.
The tech company was reported to have organized an event wherein it pulled the covers back on the Oppo A71 smartphone.
The Chinese company’s Pakistan and Malaysian website was also confirmed to have listed the new smartphone which comes to market bearing some mid-range specs to include a MediaTek MT6750 processor under the hood. The octa-core processor which is clocked at a speed of 1.5GHz is paired with the Mali-T860 GPU for graphics.
Under the hood of the 5.2-inch HD Display device is 3GB of RAM paired with an onboard storage size of 16GB and for the optics, the device comes packing a 13MP camera sensor on the back panel while the front panel plays host to a 5MP shooter.
The Oppo A71 which measures 148.1 x 73.8 x 7.6mm and weighs 137g also comes packing a 3,000 mAh capacity battery.
You may also like
- Oppo A71 Makes Entry Into India market
- Oppo A71 Launches Quietly With 13MP Camera
- Evolution of smartphones will ‘Give you a Glimpse of the Future’
- HTC One M9 units (unlocked) to start receiving the Nougat update starting tonight
- Amazon is offering the Prime version of new Moto G4 Play for just $99
- Unannounced Oppo U3 hits the benchmarks
- LG G Vista 2 goes official with stylus pen and 5.7″ screen