OUKITEL, start-up behind the 10,000mAh phone, has unleashed another cool one
If you’ve been keeping up with the tech community within the past couple of weeks, you must have come across this oddly beautiful crazy hunk of a gadget called the Oukitel K10000; an all metal smartphone with a monstrous 10,000mAh battery capacity.
The K10000 is not yet ready for purchase of course, but if you want to have a feel of something from Oukitel, the Chinese upstart behind this highly anticipated device, you might want to check out the company’s latest smartphone called the Oukitel U10.
Now, the super sleek U10 doesn’t have a very enormous battery. In fact, it’s optimized to last on a 2850mAh one, which is still sizable by most standards. Some Chinese e-retail sites have already started taking pre-orders for the smartphone with a unit costing around $160.
On the specs sheet, Oukitel’s new U10 smartphone records a 5.5-inch Full HD display, 13-megapixel rear shooter, 5-megapixel frontal selfie camera, a 64-bit MediaTek MT6753 SoC, 16GB expandable storage and an ample 3GB of RAM — all backed by a 2850mAh energy cell.
The smartphone supports LTE and runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop OS with a dual micro SIM slot, A-GPS, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and microUSB topping the connectivity list. The product will hit the shelves proper early next month.
You may also like
- OUKITEL, start-up behind the 10,000mAh phone, has unleashed another cool one
- If you are always running out of juice, here’s a smartphone with 10,000mAh battery
- Sonic the Hedgehog finally comes to mobile, Android and iOS first
- Gionee Now Set To Announce M5 Plus Marathon in India
- Inside Huawei: Honor 6 chokes life out of company’s flagship Ascend P7
- Intex Aqua i6
- Gionee’s super thin Elife S7 leaks out in looking classy