And here we go: our first clean shot at Google Nexus 6P
After Apple announced the company’s 2015 iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus models earlier this month, the rolling out of Google’s 2015 Nexus smartphones alongside Android 6.0 Marshmallow operating system are arguably the last major announcements that will wrap things up for the mobile industry this year.
The upcoming Google Nexus smartphones — LG Nexus 5X and Huawei Nexus 6P — have kept the news headlines busy in the past couple of weeks. Several alleged leaked photographs of the handsets and stories about their specification and features have kept the Internet on high anticipation over a long period of time.
Google will officially unveil the two Nexus machines next Tuesday but thanks to our friends at Android Police, we now have the first clear images of the phablet-sized Huawei Nexus. The purported Huawei Nexus 6P shot aligns well with the leaked hands-on photos of the device we’ve seen in the past, confirming the accuracy of both sources. Nonetheless, it’s still very important to digest everything you’ve seen and heard with a pinch of salt until Google makes the official announcement next week.
In terms of specs, the Huawei-made Nexus 6P is believed to be packing a 6 inches-ish (5.7″ to be precise) display with 1440p resolution. The handset is coming with 3GB of RAM, Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 chipset, fingerprint sensor and up to 128GB of in built storage.
You may also like
- And here we go: our first clean shot at Google Nexus 6P
- Motorola deletes all references where it promised Moto G4 an Android Oreo update
- The Nougat is here and Google has announced the software rollout to select phones
- Launch of the Samsung Galaxy Note 7 delayed in Ukraine due to high demand elsewhere
- Xiaomi and Lenovo Brands Nowhere To Be found On Top 5 List