Pantech Vega Iron 2 to debut as first phone with Snapdragon 805 processor
Pantech’s Vega Iron 2 hasn’t been announced, but we know the device is housing a Qualcomm Snapdragon 805 system-on-chip, and probably the first phone to be released with such.
The Snapdragon 805 was announced last year with a lot of speed, performance and lesser power consumption promised; flagships like the Samsung Galaxy S5 and Sony Xperia X2 announced this year and much to the disappointment of many fans, the new processor wasn’t spotted in any of the phones.
According to Japanese website, the Vega Iron 2 (which is made by a Japanese company) will sport a 5.5″ Full HD touchscreen, 13MP rear and 3MP front-facing camera, 2GB of RAM, 32GB or 64GB native storage, a 2,800 mAh battery and of course a Snapdragon 805 processor.
You may also like
- Pantech Vega Iron 2 to debut as first phone with Snapdragon 805 processor
- Pantech Vega Secret Note unveiled with huge 5.9″ display
- Six (yes 6) Lenovo smartphones get updated to Android 4.4 KitKat
- Oukitel K6000 Pro Unboxing and Review
- Apple to finally embrace NFC but for mobile payments
- Intex Cloud X3+
- Doogee Valencia 2 Y100 Pro