PayPal App for iOS Now Updated With Optimized Interface
At last, PayPal finally updated its app for iOS at a total overhaul, the new redesigned app interface that automatically optimizes experience for iPhone users.
Just recently PayPal officially announces its update on its official website support page, the post details new added features, like the brand new start screen, better improved Send and Request design interface, account information details and more.
The extraordinary change that I love most was the new interface. So when you open the app you will notice that it was completely redesigned, you will be directed to a start screen that offers ability to manage your PayPal balance, recent activity, send and request money, and quickly pay in online store. Account activity feed was also redesigned and now shows all the account activity up to three years ago.
As the user’s ability to send and request money now streamlined with much easier way to find a contact from your recent Contacts app or by just entering new one. Just choose contact, then enter the desired amount then send the money and that’s it. When you request for money, third person can also pay with a single tap.
You may also like
- PayPal App for iOS Now Updated With Optimized Interface
- Apple Pay isn’t secure enough to hold your money — PayPal
- Apple App Store hit by string of ‘malicious iPhone and iPad programs’
- Blackberry and Paypal add “Send Money” option to BBM
- Apple Pay continues to gain ground ahead of Samsung Pay arrival