Pregnant woman stripped and beaten for stealing iPhone
In the other new, we were telling you how a woman was using Find My Phone to find her stolen iPhone.
In the far east of the world, the reverse seems to be case. A 20-year-old woman went into the local market Yongkang, China to find an iPhone she would steal.
Unluckily for her, the attendant in the shop where she went to steal the phone found out the iPhone on the table was missing, before the woman could get away from the shop.
He raised alarm and mob action was taken. The woman’s hair and her clothes were torn to shreds in seconds. She lamented of how she’s pregnant and wanted money badly for her needs.
Fortunately for her, police came to the scene and took her away before more harm could be meted out on her. A hospital scan revealed she was actually 2 months pregnant.
The Chinese police did not press any charges against her since no one came forward and they didn’t see her stealing the iPhone either.
You may also like
- Samsung hires pregnant woman to help you forget about the iPhone 6 (and Apple)
- Pregnant woman stripped and beaten for stealing iPhone
- Andry Birds Epic is now available on Android, iOS and Windows Phone
- Karbonn Titanium S8
- Samsung’s foldable smartphones make news again, might not launch in US
- Selfie-lovin’ Sony Xperia C5 Ultra Dual released in India
- Xolo Q1100