Preorder, release date and pricing for the Honor 8 in the Middle East released
The Honor 8 launched yesterday and with all of its important specs, very sleek design and one of the most premium builds that we have seen on a 2016 flagship, the Huawei sub brand took themselves to the United States and gave a least offering that was even less than the $400 mark.
Elsewhere, they have now announced that the Middle Eastern parts of the world would also get the device in their markets starting form early next month. Primed to go on sale starting from the 1st day of September, you would be able to preorder the smartphone starting from the 24th of this month.
In China, the device is already available and the pricing is around $300. Like we have earlier announced, the company has also announced the availability of the device in the United States markets and it starts at $339.
The official countdown to the preorder starts now and since you know what price range it falls in, you might have to start planning your expenses ow should you want a 24th August preorder too.
You may also like
HMD Global confirms VoLTE support for Nokia 3, Nokia 5 and Nokia 6 units
Google Play services turns 5 today!
Huawei P10 series show up in Netherlands under a number of carriers
ZTE Blade V8 goes on for sale in China, but there is a beautiful twist
Moto G5 and Moto G5 Plus have been confirmed for Germany, but you cant have it yet
- Preorder, release date and pricing for the Honor 8 in the Middle East released
- ZTE releases new flagship, Blade V8 Pro, and crowdsourced unit named Hawkeye
- T-Mobile lists the Windows 10 Alcatel Idol 4S, releases full specsheet
- Leaked AT&T document suggests the iPhone 7 might be released later than expected
- iPhone 7 to just have dual versions, release date leaked.