Price Cut of Rs. 2,000 For OnePlus X receives in India
Just now OnePlus X Onyx now available at Rs. 14,999, this was discounted up to Rs. 2,000 to its original price on Indian Amazon website. But outside India, OnePlus X still at Rs. 16,999 – Rs. 22,999.
The recent price cut makes OnePlus X comparable to Xiaomi’s Mi 4 in which it has similar specifications. The device offers few better specs than Xperia C4 Dual from Sony, Vibe P1 from Lenovo and Galaxy J7 from Samsung. But budget Smartphone competition is intense, as Redmi Note 3 from Xiaomi, Le 1s from LeEco and K4 Note Lenovo are still ruling in the market at present. But OnePlus made it clear they could not make cheap products.
For reviewers, OnePlus X lacks premium features like the popular metallic body (most device switch to it), and fingerprint scanner, that was available in Redmi Note 3, K4 Note, Le 1s and Honor 5X from Huawei.
For that price, OnePlus X offers 5 inches with Full HD display, 13 megapixel cameras with flash, 8 megapixel front cameras and 2525 mAh device battery. The device is also is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon processor, 3 gigabytes RAM and 16 gigabytes storage.
You may also like
- Sony Xperia X Compact gets another price cut in the US, sells for under $300
- Alcatel Idol 4 recieves price cut in the US from Cricket Wireless with freebie package
- Samsung Galaxy Tab A 9.7 gets further price cut in the US, sells for $35 lesser
- Amazon Kindle Fire 7 gets price cut in the US
- Sony’s latest flagship, the Xperia XZ, gets price cut in the United States