Prices of Samsung Galaxy S6 edge+ variants outed
If you are planning to make an immediate swoop for a Samsung Galaxy S6 edge+ once the dual-curved-touchscreen smartphone is out, insiders say you should keep 800 euros upwards for one.
A Sammobile report is cited as saying the oversized Galaxy S6 edge variant will have at least two storage options with the 16GB model starting at €799.993 while the 32GB model goes for 50 euros extra at €849.99.
The Samsung Galaxy edge+ will get officially announced on the 13th of August alongside the Samsung Galaxy Note 5 and quite possibly, another device — a smartwatch — called the Samsung Gear A Round. The Sammobile story suggests that the Galaxy S6 edge+ will go on sale as early as August 21.
You may also like
- Apple quietly bumps up specs on their iPad lineup, shave prices off them too
- Prices of the iPhone 7 are larger elsewhere than they are in the United States
- Alleged prices of the Nexus Sailfish and Marlin leaks
- Xiaomi cuts prices of Mi 4 and Mi 5 in Indian markets
- Prices of Samsung Galaxy S6 edge+ variants outed