Reports suggest that the Huawei MediaPad M3 could be made official in the US
The first time we saw the Huawei MediaPad M3 was a month ago at the IFA 2016 and this tablet aimed to redefine the concept of tablets having at best, mid-range specs. Coming to us with what could be termed high end specifications even for a tablet, there is now every chance that the US customers would have the chance of using one if these devices should they wish to.
From the MediaPad naming system, you would have known that this would be the perfect device for anyone that wishes to enjoy the best of media in a compact device and from its killer features, you would know that the word ‘media’ rings out too.
It has dual stereo speakers which produces something that Huawei has dubbed Super Wide Sound 3.0 and with a big 5100mAh battery, the 8.4 inch smartphone comes out of the box with possibly Android Marshmallow installed. It also makes use of a Kirin 950 chipset from Huawei themselves and packs 4GB of RAM.
There has been no official information about the specific details of the US launch and as such, pricing information may be hard to come by for now.
You may also like
Samsung Galaxy J7 (2017) passes through FCC, reveals some key specs
Samsung reveals other devices to be invited to the Nougat table
Acer quietly introduces the Liquid Z6E in the Netherlands market
NextBit Robin spotted on GFXbench with the Nougat 7.1.1 running
Huawei roadmap to Nougat update leaks on Weibo, shows units bound to get the update
- Reports suggests that Galaxy S7 Edge in Black is headed for India soon
- Reports suggests that Oppo is looking to break into the US this month
- New reports suggests that Samsung might launch the Pearl Black Galaxy S7 Edge this week
- Reports suggest that Apple is planning three iPad Pro variants for 2017
- Reports suggest that the Huawei MediaPad M3 could be made official in the US