Rumors of next iPhone suggests new techs and same 4.7″ and 5.5″ screens
With the generation of Apple iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus becoming a major success story in terms of sales and adoption rate, Apple is ready to try out new things yet again to see it recaptures the amount of attention these devices got.
Insiders from a major Apple supplier in Taiwan hints there will be no critical points or major redesign difference between the iPhone 6 and the iPhone 6S which is due to be launched later this year. However, the same source notes that Apple will try some techs in making sure the iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus enjoy massive victory.
Some of these techs, the insider claims, is a dual lens structure. Though there wasn’t much explanation given to this, we believe it’s something like what’s seen on the HTC One (M8) flagship. Also, a “3D pressure sensor” will be present in these iPhones for integration of Apple’s iHealth. This could mean pulse and blood pressure checker on the devices.
While we didn’t say you shouldn’t get excited with this piece of news, we advise you to digest with a pinch of salt as 2016 (when the iPhone 7 will probably be released) is still very far away from now.
You may also like
- Rumors of Meizu Mx5 emerge, details 5.5″ Quad HD touchscreen
- Rumors of next iPhone suggests new techs and same 4.7″ and 5.5″ screens
- New leaks confirms the Xiaomi Redmi 4 rumors, gives new information
- Rumors: Samsung Galaxy Note 7 to really feature curved screen
- Rumors: Blackberry to launch 2 Android devices before year ends