Rumoured Samsung Galaxy C9 shows up on Zauba listing
An unnamed Samsung smartphone started to make the rounds last month and although we had no naming information as at the time, we knew that it had a codename of “Amy” on it. According to a report, we got to know that this would be a Samsung Galaxy smartphone that carries a model number of SM-C9000 and looking at that closely, would mean that it is the yet-to-be-announced Samsung Galaxy C9.
Based on the fact that the C5 used a 5.2 inch of screen and the C7 saw the debut of 5.7 inch screen, it was only logical to assume that we would have 6 inch of screen on the Galaxy C9 then.
According to Zauba now, this guess seems to be right because there is a listing on there that shows the SM-C9000 with a 6 inch of screen and two units entered the South Korean region on the 19th of September. As regards pricing, both were set at a unit price of $255. If they are expecting to release this smartphone in China only like majority in this series already, we expect that it gets a visit to TENAA office soon enough.
You may also like
HMD Global confirms VoLTE support for Nokia 3, Nokia 5 and Nokia 6 units
Google Play services turns 5 today!
Huawei P10 series show up in Netherlands under a number of carriers
ZTE Blade V8 goes on for sale in China, but there is a beautiful twist
Moto G5 and Moto G5 Plus have been confirmed for Germany, but you cant have it yet
- Rumoured Samsung Galaxy C9 shows up on Zauba listing
- Samsung Galaxy S8 rumoured to ditch home button, go bezel-less and use rear dual cameras
- Rumoured Foldable Samsung Galaxy S7 Smartphone Not in Big Screen
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Coming In 8 Colour Variants, Wallpapers, Primary Specs Revealed
- Samsung Galaxy A5(2017) leaks again in new renders, spec sheet included