Russia gets the Samsung Galaxy E5 by end of January for €270
Samsung Electronics’ recently-unveiled Samsung Galaxy E5 is going to hit the Russian consumer market by the end of this current month, official sources detail.
According to the Russian Samsung Store, the midrange smartphone is going to be available in stock starting from January 23 at the price of RUB 19,990 or €270. The same device was launched in India recently with a price tag of INR 19,300 in India or €255.
Samsung Galaxy E5, spec-wise, sports a Super AMOLED 5-inch HD display, a Snapdragon 410 processor with 1.5GHz quad-core CPU, 1.5GB of RAM, 8MP/5MP camera duo and a 2400mAh battery unit.
The Samsung Galaxy E series took a lot of clues from the Galaxy A series (Galaxy A3, A5 and A7) especially terms of design and specs, however, the major difference lies in choice of material — the E series uses polycarbonate coating while the A family have backs covered in aluminum.
You may also like
- Russia gets the Samsung Galaxy E5 by end of January for €270
- Teenager poses for selfie with gun, gets killed
- Europe gets $290-priced Lenovo S60: See when it’s coming to your country
- Curvey Samsung Galaxy Note Edge will be sold in India, and Russia also
- ASUS introduces new and improved Zenfone Go model