Samsung and Google sign not to troll each other on patents
These days, it seems like a norm for technology companies to be dragging each other to court for patent infringements and stuff like that.
But here is Samsung and Apple, two tech giants – one from Korea and the other from America — agreeing to not worry each other even when one steps on the others toes, thereby allowing more time and resources to be channeled in developing technology and making money for the shareholders — at least that’s what tech companies are created to do.
The agreement will see Samsung happily using Google’s design patents where they wish (and vice versa) and will help the two build Android into a more formidable eco system.
You may also like
- OLED iPhone sparks Competition Between LG, Samsung And Other Giant Mobile Brands
- Samsung and Oppo slammed with lawsuit over pre-loaded apps
- Samsung and BB set to partner on new handset
- Samsung and AT&T caters to your rugged lifestyle with the Galaxy S6 Active
- Nokia improves in India but Samsung and Micromax still lead