Samsung and BB set to partner on new handset
Just last week, the internet went up in a galore on hearing that BlackBerry is considering putting Android OS in one of their upcoming devices.
According to a tweet from popular blogger, leakstar and industry analyst, Eldar Murtazin, BlackBerry and South Korean phone maker Samsung could be working together on a smartphone that will run on Android OS and feature BlackBerry’s sophisticated on-demand apps.
While there’s no way to confirm the gossip right now, there’s a possibility the story could have risen as a result of the BB/Android rumors that came up last week.
Let’s assume that the upcoming Samsung Galaxy Note 5 is the alleged device in question, we’ll have a Note phablet pre-loaded with BlackBerry Messenger and other BB apps. Well, the nut is hard to crack on this one. What do you think it is, readers?
You may also like
Samsung Galaxy S7 to sell cheap in a bid to drive sales – Reports
Blackberry Priv up for pre-orders in Hong Kong
Welcome “ShatterShield”, Motorola’s key to the future of unbreakable smartphone screens
Blackberry talks about security measures on the BB Priv
Saygus V2: When will the wait be over, Saygus?
- OLED iPhone sparks Competition Between LG, Samsung And Other Giant Mobile Brands
- Samsung and Oppo slammed with lawsuit over pre-loaded apps
- Samsung and BB set to partner on new handset
- Samsung and AT&T caters to your rugged lifestyle with the Galaxy S6 Active
- Nokia improves in India but Samsung and Micromax still lead