Samsung Developer Conference coming up in November
Get ready devs., Samsung will host the second edition of it’s own developer-focused event come November this year.
The 2014 Samsung Developer Conference will be held at a venue in Moscone West., San Francisco, Northern Californai, United States of America. The event will span three days through November 11th to November 13th.
Samsung hasn’t given any about what will be revealed on that day but we aren’t expecting much in November by the way, the Samsung Galaxy Note 4, Galaxy Alpha (and Galaxy F) must have been revealed by then.
The maiden Samsung Developer Conference was held during last year’s October, and we saw a lot of software-based tech announced.
Stuff like Mobile SDK an KNOX Enterprise SDK went live at the even so this year’s event shouldn’t be different. We expect to see more lines of codes unveiled.
You may also like
- Samsung Developer Conference coming up in November
- Samsung to extend iris scanning technology to third party developers
- Samsung offering $1.25 million incentive to lure developers to Gear
- Developer version of the Samsung GS4 coming to AT&T and Verizon
- Samsung plans to introduce Note 7 iris scanner to mid range line-up in the future